Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!  Here's hoping for a bright and peaceful 2013. 
A lot has happened in 2012 and I guess I thought I would have a final draft ready by this point.  Alas, this is not the case.  I am at the 104000 word mark give or take.  I am still writing about once per week, but I have resolved to bump that back up to 3-4 days.  I want to put a big push on and finish this first draft soon.  I have also rethought some things and am no longer planning on self-publishing.  I see so many people doing it but I am not sure how successful they are.  I think I will try to get an agent once I have a fairly polished product.  I would love to set a finish date but they seem to come and go far too quickly, so I will instead say I will finish as soon as I can.  Have a great year.

No comments:

Post a Comment