Friday 5 October 2012

Been a long time

Well it has been way too long since I have posted here.  The summer was great.  Spent lots of time with my family at the cottage.  My writing took a serious hit however.  As I broke the normal work routine and basically lived at the cottage for 3 months, I found myself not beeing able to make the time to write.  Fortunately the kids have gone back to school and I am slowly but surely finding time to write.  I am around the 90000 word mark and expect to finish around 130000...I hope.  I know the rewrite is going to be tough.  I already have tons of key plot twists to straighten out, not to mention two or three massive information dumps to spread out somehow.  I still feel pretty good about the project as a whole.  A few friends and family have beta read what I have so far and seem to like it.  I mean they would tell me if it sucked ...right?   Hopefully I will have a finished product by January or February.  Then the real fun/work comes, so I am told.  Happy writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment